Happy Hump Day!
I’m so freakin’ excited to share something very special with you today!
As you know, I attribute many things to my success at getting pregnant at 42 despite the odds against me. I cleaned up my lifestyle by eating healthier, getting my blood and my body moving through more exercise, and I started getting more sleep. I also got a handle on my menstrual cycle through temperature charting and monitoring my fertility signs.
All of these were crucial pieces of the puzzle to help me conceive. I know they were.
But the ONE piece that was the MOST important was my MIND.
I made up my mind that I would get pregnant. And I did.
I developed tools to help me ditch the stress and anxiety around trying to conceive, to calm my mind, and to silence the negative messages I was giving myself about my fertility. All of this helped me to shift my mindset to one of confidence and calm knowing that motherhood was around the corner for me.
The power of our mind to create the life we want is limitless. This is why I’m so excited to be a featured speaker in the upcoming Mind-Body Fertility Summit, beginning on September 18th!
My colleague Claire Brett has brought an amazing group of medical practitioners, coaches and fertility experts together to share with YOU their best fertility resources, proven techniques and insights on how to harness the massive power of the mind-body fertility connection to elevate your fertility to a new level.
During The Summit You’ll Learn —
- The profound healing effect that tending to your emotional and mental well being can have on your fertility & understanding how misalignment of energy can deeply affect your fertility.
- How much your mind, emotions and stress can actually impact your fertility and hormones and why age is not always necessarily a fertility diagnosis.
- Why fertility treatments, such as IVF and IUI tend to have such low success rates, and the simple and powerful steps you can take to boost your chances of conception in your next treatment cycle.
- How to navigate your ‘fertility to-do list’ and understand the incredible wisdom that you have within your mind-body system and why a commitment to SLOWING DOWN is essential.
- Ways to recover and heal following failed treatment cycles and miscarriage and simple but powerful ways to nurture and connect with your body once more.
I’ve honestly not seen a summit quite like this one — this is the first ever summit of its kind. while lots of online events look at fertility, pregnancy and birth, this is the first one I’ve seen to focus completely on the power of the mind-body connection. Not only can it help you improve your fertility, it can pave the way for true healing.
Isn’t that awesome?!
I can’t wait to see you there!!