The fertility journey can be lonely and overwhelming.
No one should have to walk this path alone.
I’m here to share tips, strategies and insights from my own fertility journey with you.
To help you on your own path to motherhood.
If… dealing with trying to conceive has left you feeling tired and broken. Your relationship with your partner is suffering. You want to feel better in your body and in your life. This is for you.
The fertility journey can be lonely and overwhelming. Whether you’re trying to conceive naturally or undergoing fertility treatments, whether it’s your first baby or you’re experiencing secondary infertility, it’s important to be ready, physically and emotionally, to take on this challenge.
My private coaching services give you the tools you need for the journey. Together we’ll unearth what works for you physically, emotionally and spiritually to not only weather the journey, but find optimal health. We’ll learn about your body and your cycles, and determine what you need to move forward. We’ll create an action plan to get you on track for baby, and be the mother you’re meant to be.
Here’s what you get in a three-month private coaching program with me:
- Two live sessions a month, via Zoom.
- Unlimited email support in between sessions, with no more than a 24-hour turnaround.
- Conception planning based on your cycles, and interpretation of your Basal Body Temperature charts.
- Customized health and wellness tools developed just for you, including meal plans devised for you and your unique health issues; and lifestyle strategies to create space in your body and mind for conception.
- Your very own customized fertility meditation, using your own fertility story as a basis, to help you remain calm and centered on the journey.
- Exclusive access to information on diet, cleansing, exercise and the mind-body connection to help you navigate the fertility roller coaster.
- Ongoing motivational and emotional coaching.
- A blueprint for ongoing health and wellness.
Contact me for pricing.
What They Say
Working with Stephanie through her online support group has been one of the most important factors in me getting pregnant! After 4 years of trying to conceive my husband and I decided to take a summer break and focus on our relationship and ourselves. I was scared to "waste time" not trying but Stephanie walked me through this and encouraged me focus on us. We practiced gratitude and being thankful in where we were in our journey.
Our first month back to trying and we finally received the news we had been praying for. A very healthy perfect little baby growing.Rainee L.
Stephanie is wonderfully supportive and I appreciate all of her time and hard work – and especially her positive light! The ladies struggling with fertility really need someone like her in their corner.Rachel R.